PRAYER REQUESTS

url

Dear Visitor

You may submit your prayer request by typing on the comments form below (please scroll to the bottom of the page).

Please note your email address will not be visible to all but your prayer request will be visible to all, hence we request you not to publish any real names or addresses.

Your request will appear once it is moderated by the Admin.

May God answer ALL your Prayers

“This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.” Psa 34:6

After submitting the request please take a moment to say a prayer for the existing requests.

God Bless.

line copy

308 Comments

1. Abhishek

I am Abhishek. I’m doing B-tech. Brother once I use to pray to God day and night.But suddenly I went away from God.I lost everything in my life.l lost my peace and everything. I’m a complete failure in my life. I have betrayed God.This thought comes to my mind every time. I am shame to myself and my family. I’m fed up of my life. I want to live life according to God will.But Satan is not letting me do so. He has taken all over me.Plz pray for my forgiveness and blessings. Thank you very much. May God bless you and your family abundantly.

2. My friend is paranoid and delusional. She is a trauma survivor and may be schizophrenic. She has been meddling with new age things, buddhism, the secret, and angel cards. She talks about magic and hexes. Please pray.

3. Pastor Thieringo

Protection prosperity must be in pastor Thieringo’s life in Jesus name

4. Holy Word Inland Mission

Praise the Lord

We are a christian ministry working among poor and needy sick people at Chengannur (Kallissery).

We have urgent requirement for a building or some land to construct a building for our ministry purposes in surroundings of Thiruvalla (within 20 km).

Morethan 8 years we have been praying for this request. Please join together and pls pray for God raise somebody provide us for the same immediately.

Glory to God!

Yours in Him

Santhosh

5. PLEASE pray for a complete healing of body for James B. He has rectal bleeding, fatigue, and tingling throughout his body to to a fall. THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU.

6. Praise the Lord,

My name is M.Raji from INDIA..I have done my masters in business management..I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD JOB SINCE LONG but still no Job yet..
    and I am also not yet married and my family is worried about that…
    Pls pray for getting a Job and marriage to happen..

7. Brian Lee Sperling

Please pray that the Lord will protect my wife and children from our landlord. She is very angry with us for appealing our eviction. She is currently involved with witchcraft, and has even tried to curse me. Please pray that the Lord will hinder her wickedness to harm anyone, and come to be saved herself. Thank you.

8. Dear pastor

Greetings in the loving name of our Lord and Saviour

I would like to share my grief and request prayer for my brother who is a firm believer in christ and attends TPM Church at Sharjah.

He had a turf with his father and has not spoken with his father, even after he has taken baptism. It has been almost six years that he has not spoken a word with him.

Whenever, I try to convince him, he quotes me verses from Bible and says that the church teachings permit to stay away from those people whom he hates.

There are no very big reasons for him to be angry at all. But he is mixing his faith and his hatred. Please request your sincere prayer for him.

Jesus had only taught all of us to love, even our enemies. But even after having a communion with God, he is keeping grudges in heart.

Does the TPM teaching allow such philosophies, his father loves him a lot. But he says since I dont have any relationship with that Man. I am not breaking any commandment.

Please request your prayers for my brother.

So, what do you think ?

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.