1) “For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.” Jer 1:18-19
* Defenced City signifying divine power of God.
* Iron Pillar for a strong building or Ministry.
* Brasen walls – Power of the Word of God.
2) “But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.” Phil 3:7
* Let us consecrate our selves completely.
3) “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jer 33:3
4) “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace”. Phil 1:6-7
* Complete the work which he has begun
* Partakers in Grace
Annointing of June 15th 2006 5.00 pm
809 total views, 1 views today