WE ARE NOT A PART OF TPM (CPM). This is an individual personal ministry. I cannot answer any questions for any denominations or faiths. Please do not use this form for such questions
Today many Christians have natural questions regarding the Bible and their walk with God. Please ask us any question you may have and we will include the question an answer in the form of an article in the WordWillSave Originals section.
The question should be a genuine point with an earnest interest regarding the Word and/or walking with God in our daily life. Any question to test the Word of God will not be responded.
April 8th 2019
why i always fail in fight against flesh?
Thank you for your questions, your question itself has some positives.
“Why I fail” which means you know the meaning of pass and fail and also you know that you are failing, which means there is a longing for you to pass. This is the first step in over coming the fight against flesh.
Fight against flesh is a very strong one. In fact you read about the Duet Chap 7
You can download this presentation here https://localhost:8080/wordwillsave.com/wws-originals/deuteronomy-chapter-7-an-illustrated-dissection/
The fight against the flesh is explained in slide 2. The fight you fail just like the children of Israelites’ wanted to leave Egypt and the 7 attempt failed but the final one came through. Just like that certain flesh sins don’t come out one go, you fail several times and God will release you eventually.
Since you are know that you are failing and desire to be released you continue to Pray and God will take care of it
The battle is his, not yours!
I have a doubt on donating blood. My mother used to tell me we should not donate the blood. Is it a restricted thing. In case of emergency if we do so, is it a punishable thing in God’s eye.
To start off, I am not a pastor and I do not represent any church including CPM or TPM. I am merely a humble servant of Jesus who teaches the Word.
I am glad you asked me this question, as there are two types of challenges for today’s Christians
One is avoiding sin which is crystal clear like black and white, example adultery, telling lies, murder and so on… here you don’t need to cross check as the Bible has clearly mentioned what the sins are and you have to avoid them.
There is another grey area however there is no clear rules in the Bible about them yet many Christians struggle with this on a day to day basis. Example your question about donating blood, or another person’s dilemma about taking medicine, watching television. All these are grey areas. One preacher can prove it is wrong using some verses and while another may prove it is okay. So how do you decide for yourself using the word of God?
What to do and what not to do falls into three diff categories
1. What the Bible defines
2. What the spirit within you defines
3. What the society defines
All these three are important.
What the Bible defines is very clear so lets not go into detail, it starts with Genesis running through the 10 commands in which all is instructed clearly by Jesus. Such as Do not murder, Do not covert, Do not give false testimony and so on
Next What the spirit defines within us is Important, these are stages in a Christian life and as you grow reading the word of God and Praying in the spirit, eventually your spirit starts telling you what is right and wrong. Moreover it will start getting uncomfortable and in certain situations prompts you that it is not right. Examples are;
1. You are watching television and particular things being broadcasted are not good or in line with your salvation.
2. You are visiting friends socially and the conversation is moving into unnecessary areas of discussion and words.
3. You are meeting a member of the opposite sex and the conversation is being steered to a rather sensitive and provocative zone.
There are no biblical laws for these but your spirit tells you immediately when you are doing wrong. You have to be able to listen to it and quickly breakaway and correct yourself.
Third is what the society defines. This is very important.
It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
Our key mission on this earth is to;
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
Which is reconciling others to Christ, so we must not do anything which will harm this.
Lets looks at some examples;
- Is smoking a sin?, 100 years ago people thought smoking was okay and accepted it. And even Priests at the time smoked but society as a whole associated smoking with bad health and indecency and it is deemed as a sin. So are you going to find a verse to prove smoking is right, No. We follow the rules of the society and reproach smocking. What if you do start smoking saying it is not mentioned in the Bible. Then all around you people who you love and trust and look toward you start to stumble and they will not even think about Jesus and the people who know about Jesus will go away because of you.This is what is important in the new testament.
- Is Drinking wine a Sin? Yes for an Asian drinking wine is definitely a sin. It is not part of the Asian culture and you know either you are trying to be Western or you are trying to find an excuse to drink. Wine can and will lead to stronger alcoholic drinks eventually. In other words it is the person and his spirit which has to decide. He is responsible for himself. Even drinking coffee is a stimulant. However you will find no verse to say you cannot drink coffee but if your spirit is asking you to stop, listen to it listen and stop, the short answer is listen to your spirit and follow what is says
- Is taking medicine a sin? This is another misunderstood principle which is what so many religious Christians blindly follow and eventually die before their time. There is no clear verse in the bible which says taking medicine is sin. There were physicians in Jesus time and Jesus quoted physiciansMat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.If this was clearly a sin surely Jesus would have said something as he preached on so many things. So we don’t need to search the bible for different variations and prove how taking medicine is a Sin.
Many people quote the worse “I am the God that healeth thee” and “By his stripes you are healed” and say that Medicine is wrong and God has to heal direct. Yes absolutely! No questions but same way God says
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19).
How does God supply? when you get up in the morning does money fall on your bed. No you have to go out and start working, start acting. Same way when God heals there are times when you have to take substances, may it be a soup, roots or some pills. And God will heal you.
Now if you are a person who does not take medicine does that mean you are doing wrong? Absolutely not! God has given you the strength to stay on divine healing and your faith has made you whole and healed you . Praise be to God. So continue to be on divine healing. But because you are not taking medicine is your spouse or children suffering and falling out with Jesus? Then clearly you are committing a sin and you do what your family tells for the sake of their reconciliation with Christ.
I knew of a man who refused to take medicine, he had diabetes. Not only did he not take medicine but he used to take sugar and indulge himself. He said medicine was a sin and Diabetes is not mentioned in the Bible and that God will heal him. The church also did not say anything to him. The people who were suffering was his spouse and child. They knew the person they loved the most was acting irresponsibly and they despised the church and Jesus, as he was acting like this because of the word he told every one. Eventually he became very sick. Today he is almost paralyzed and the wife has to look after him like a child and his own child does not even go to church.
- Is Donating blood a sin? Blood is the most precious substance in your body, it is life! So do whatever you can to preserve it. You don’t need to donate blood to others or for that matter don’t even donate blood to the ground by injuring yourself.Now if your friend has an urgent need and their family asks you, should you avoid? If have the capability to provide and your spirit is urging you do donate you should do so, it is not a sin. If you don’t donate thinking it is a sin, the person who needs it and their family will repulse you, the word and Jesus and what you stand for and their reconciliation with Christ will get effected.
So your actions have to be justified by the word, by the spirit and also by society so that whatever you do, you must not make others stumble and miss the reconciliations with Christ Jesus.
Subject: Knowing the will of God
I became a born again child of God for about 2 years now and by the grace of God the Lord has been keeping me in His mercy and grace, All i wanted to know is how do i know the will of God for my life and i want to give all for my Jesus but i don’t know what to do i please need help, because you are been told that God want you to do His will after you become save ,all i want to do for the rest of my life is please the heart of my God and do His prefect will but how do i know His will?
The word of gives some very broad views on the will of God for you oneself
Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
However individually you will face situations daily where God will guide you to do his will, you can see it and follow him or even if you ignore he will still guide you with a bridle
Psa 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psa 32:9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
There is no instant answer to your question, as you mature in the Holy Spirit and prayer and as you walk close with Jesus you will begin to realize his will for you
When I personally face such situations I pray and gently inside me the Holy Spirit leads me and when it is HIS WILL you will find perfect peace! You will not find disturbance, anxiety or confusion with the choice you are about to make.
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:30 PM
why god not answer to my prayers??
Thank you for writing
There are two types of prayers in our lives;
1) Prayers which are good for us based on God’s will
2) Prayers that are bad for us on the long run, but where we think it is good for us
Category one usually is with a need or blessing, example need a of house, healing, a child, a better life for you or your loved ones.
Category two is usually greed based more than need based, let’s say you want something which you don’t really need, a swimming pool, a promotion you don’t need, a non-Christian girl or boy whom you are trying to convince to marry you and you want God to change their hearts etc.
God does not answer all prayers, he will answer the only the prayer which are good for you. Same as a child can ask anything from the father, but the father will think about it carefully and only provision the request as long as it edifies the child in growth. So you have to select your prayers carefully.
Now assuming that you need falls into the category one, let’s see some details;
1) God always answers are prayers but we don’t see the answer. Meaning the answer process has started but we don’t see the end process. This is where faith comes in. The Red Sea as we read in the Bible was not split in a second, God worked the entire night parting the red sea, although the children of Israelite s did not see it during the night, they only say it in the morning when Moses stretched his staff.
Exo 14:20 “And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.”
Note the words ALL the NIGHT
Let’s say for example that you are married and want a child, the news of pregnancy comes at a particular moment, but there is a pre preparation which can happen in your life, a waiting period to ready you, a period to build your body up in health and nutrients, a period to strengthen you in wealth. See all these are happening leading to your answer. Only thing is you may not see all these things but God has answered your prayers and is working behind the curtains. He will reveal at the correct time the moment, until then he is working, HE IS NOT SILENT. We just need to have faith
2) We need to do our part by believing, while God is working we need to believe and start our preparation. Noah built the ark while there was drought, likewise when you have asked for something in prayer believe that God has done it and you do your part. Don’t stay silent and depressed.
Again I will take the above example. The mother will now start eating the right food. Preparing the home and herself in faith, getting ready for the child even though the physical signs may say otherwise
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
3) strengthen yourself in the Lord
One of the most magnificent characters in the Bible was King David. He was anointed at a very young age by Samuel to be King of Israel. Soon after the anointing he faced the greatest trials any man can face. He lived in caves like an animal instead of palaces. Yet he never gave up and he strengthened himself in the Lord.
1Sa 30:6 “And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.”
This was a chapter in King David’s life when his own people wanted to stone him. But he never gave up, the NIV says he strengthened himself in the Lord. In the subsequent chapters we read how to received more than he lost.
So don’t give up hope and may God bless you
Subject: still confused
I was a catholic when I was a child but we all became christian but since we became christian I had to face massive problems such as job/financial/ health/ family than being a catholic .So still I am confused . last week I lost my job as well I don’t know what to do ….. . If there is a solution please let me know
We will pray for you
Christianity is a deep well, it is much much deeper than any religion or sect.
Don’t worry you pray to Jesus and he will show you his plan in your life.
Look at the like of Joseph see what and what happened to him after the promise (read his story in Genesis)
Don’t give up hope, does not matter what you situation is Jesus loves you. He will not fail you Pray to him, he will give you the answers and restore everything back in double measure
Here is a worldly story I saw, but you can put in in Jesus context when everything works for our good
There once was a farmer who owned a horse. And one day the horse ran away. All the people in the town came to console him because of the loss. “Oh, I don’t know,” said the farmer, “maybe it’s a bad thing and maybe it’s not.”
A few days later, the horse returned to the farm accompanied by 20 other horses. (Apparently he had found some wild horses and made friends!) All the townspeople came to congratulate him: “Now you have a stable full of horses!” “Oh, I don’t know,” said the farmer, “maybe it’s a good thing and maybe it’s not.”
A few days later, the farmer’s son was out riding one of the new horses. The horse got wild and threw him off, breaking the son’s leg. So all the people in town came to console the farmer because of the accident. “Oh, I don’t know,” said the farmer, “maybe it’s a bad thing and maybe it’s not.”
A few days later, the government declared war and instituted a draft of all able-bodied young men. They came to the town and carted off hundreds of young men, except for the farmer’s son who had a broken leg. “Now I know,” said the farmer, “that it was a good thing my horse ran away.”
The point of this story is obvious. Life is a series of events, and until we’ve reached the end of the series, it’s hard to know exactly why things are happening.
Subject: material blessings
Why all believers are not materially blessed, as the word of god says the god or riches will bless us abundantly. Also what is the reason for material losses, continuous losses..?
2. Share market investing is it advisable according to the word of god.
1/ our definition of Riches and God’s definition of riches for us is quite diff
Joseph was Rich all his life! You might say no
His life took a path of God’s choice. When he was in the waterless pit, if you were to see him you will call him poor, when he was the head of servants you would have called him blessed or even rich, when he was in the prison again, you would have called him a beggar, when was governors of Egypt, you would have called him the richest man around. Depending on when we would have met him and his position at the time, we would have determine his richness as we see fit. However his life was blessed and full of richness.
Our lives material riches should not determine our faith or relationship with God, we must learn to walk with him in tough times and good times. God will do everything long terms for our benefit.
Also there are many things we need to do to become rich, I cannot list it out here as there is not magic rule, in that case everyone will be rich, you have to use the word of God and ask for faith so that God teaches you these things little by little.
2/Investing is encouraged in the word of in versus. Jesus himself talked about investing. However you need to be careful how you invest, in what companies you invest and how much addicted you are to investing itself. So pray and God will guide you.
May God Bless you
3,461 total views, 3 views today